Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Sneak Peak Winner: Craftygranny

Well, just when you think you've seen it all, Heather was the winner of my random draw on the Sneak Peak this month, but she informed me she won from another blog and wanted to share with you guys...how sweet is that?!  
So with that generosity, I picked from the hat again and...drum roll, please...the new winner is
"It's looking good . Looks like a barbeque grill to me . Bet it's fab. Can't wait to see it ."
 
Craftygranny, if you can please contact me at Whimsicalpaper1@yahoo.com, I will send you your code for your free template!  Congratulations, and thanks again everyone for playing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik