Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cutting Cafe -- Christmas Ornament

It's almost Christmas time!  I have a little something for you all to bring in the spirit of Christmas.
This card reminds me of Thanksgiving Day when my family and I decorated the tree.  I just love looking through all the ornaments while I am putting them on.  Every one has a special meaning to me!
I wouldn't normally mix this angel with this ornament, but I have one almost exactly like it on my tree that was given to me when I brought my daughter home from Guatemala.  It is the most precious gift.  I still can't believe it was seven years ago...God has blessed me in so many ways, but she was truly the best blessing I could ever have dreamed of!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me share with you.  Please stop by the Cutting Cafe to see what other little goodies you can find!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful ornament and how precious what it stands for...I really love this..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik