Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Time Made Easy -- Crazy For Candy

I am so excited about this month's release at My Time Made Easy.  It is right up my alley.  I am a supreme animal lover, so as you see our peeks, you will know why I have had so much fun with this release!
Isn't this the sweetest little puppy?!  This is the new template called Crazy For Candy.
I
I used a Kraft cardstock for the body and Mulberry paper for the head and legs.
Look at that face!  I used two different colors mulberry paper, one for the face and one for the ears.  This template comes with a few different designs, a cat face, dog face and generic design.
I had so much fun with this and know you will too.  I have made another one that is super duper cute that I will show you on release day, so make sure you check back on the 1st!
 
Please stop by the other girls to see what they came up with.  You are sure to enjoy!
 
On a side note, I hope all of you that are located on the East Coast stay safe and my thoughts and prayers are with you all!

2 comments:

  1. So absolutely precious and adorable, Kimberly! I adore how you used the mulberry paper on your sweet little puppy! I agree, the kitty and puppy templates were so much fun to create with -- great gifts too! You did a wonderful job with your set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Your creation is so cute and adorable. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik