Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just A Little Fun

 
Isn't this the cutest?  Oh, my gosh, I am so happy with how this turned out.  I have a friend at work that has a birthday in March.  She believes in the month-long celebration.  She is absolutely obsessed with shoes and we call her "The Princess" so when I saw this, I couldn't help myself.
I couldn't just leave it plain black, so I added some rhinestones to the front.  The back where the heel is had a plastic round disk, I am assuming to balance the shoe, so I put some flowers to cover that up.
I added a line of rhinestones on the heel and another gift was good to go.  I know this isn't my normal type of project, but I had so much fun altering this.  Thank you so much for indulging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik